Avast Antivirus is one of the most popular and widely used internet security and antivirus programs. It is also known for its credibility in providing malware removal and protection. This is an honest review about its features, pros and cons. Read this compact review to get a deeper insight into this program.
It is a fully functional antivirus program that provides real time protection from spywares, malware, harmful programs and heuristics engines. It offers security to P2P transfers, files, emails, instant messages and also covers suspicious behavior.
It works on most operating systems like Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista and Windows XP. You only need to register once every year. It goes through regular updates that updates its security programs and keeps your device safe and protected.
Pros of Avast Antivirus
- This antivirus program provides real time and on-access protection from malware and virus. It has a separate heuristics engine option to keep your computer safe from unrecognizable and new threats.
- It has a great feature that enhances the user experience. While playing a game or working on the computer, you can keep the Avast Antivirus program on silent mode.
- It works with a wide range of operating systems. It is easy to install and very simple to use.
Cons of Avast Antivirus
- Despite being an excellent antivirus program, it can be only used for personal use. It is not allowed to be used for commercial environments.
- If you install a new version of Avast Antivirus program on your computer, the pre-installed program goes to Passive order automatically. You can activate it manually for further use.
The bottomline is that, Avast Antivirus is brilliant software which provides all round protection to your device. Moreover, the subscription is free.